Friday, October 17, 2008

Just TegoMasu. Not SuShi.

Atarashii MV time! Yay!! :D


A TegoMasu tribute, because they're pretty cool. ^_^


I really like their voices- though I think Masuda wins (no, actually, he definitely wins). HOWEVER, like with pretty much every "pop star," they sound good on their CDs and almost sound good live, but then they really don't. *cringes*


The problem is, they have really nice voices. . . and they almost know how to sing and have pitch. . . but they DON'T. Even to the point where sometimes they sing one line perfectly. . . and then the next line is like. . . ''O''_''o'' . . .


It's frustrating.


I think that there must be a lack of vocal teachers in Japan.


If someone would just let me go over there and show those guys where their diaphragms are, I think they'd be golden.


But that's not gonna happen, so I just have to avoid watching recordings of live performances. *sigh*



Mah. . . いいです。




So, here's my new MV- though I really recommend clicking here and watching it in HIGH quality.


So, that's that.


じゃあ, またね!













No comments: