Monday, May 17, 2010

Kamen Rider...*peace*


v(^_^)v


(get it?)


/facepalm


Sooo, I've been catching up on my Kamen Rider this past week... & I started this year's, which is Kamen Rider Double, or W.


I LOVE IT.



Every one I've watched, from Kabuto on... I always say, "oh, this one is the best!" BUT THIS YEAR, I MEAN IT. Double is the best of the best! I like it more than Kabuto, Den-o, and Kiva combined. Which is really saying something.


And no, I haven't watched Decade... Something about the girl's yellow stockings in the first episode really bothered me... so I stopped watching it. No lie. ...Was she even wearing yellow stockings?


Currently, I'm watching Kamen Rider 555, or Faiz. It's decent. But I think the Kamen Riders after Kabuto have really changed. They're more colorful, less dramatic, more imaginative, and have a lot more vfx. I enjoy them a lot x 987213716283000.


If you haven't watched Double yet, you need to go start watching it now. I love all 3 of the main characters. Phillip's eccentricness, Shotarou's "half-boiledness," and Akiko's amazingly ridiculous facial expressions.


(also, Phillip, a.k.a. Masaki Suda, is adorable x infinity.)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


See??



:3



Oh yeah! I forgot to mention how awesome Accel is.

That belt is amazinggggggggg. He even morphs into a bike (and by bike I mean motorcycle)!! I mean, REALLY. /geekflail


:D



And just for reference, by Akiko's amazingly ridiculous facial expressions, I meant this:


Photobucket




And I will leave you with that.





No comments: