Wednesday, November 5, 2008

If your final solution is to take over the whole world, there are some other issues you need to work out first.


Ok, so I lied.


Well, not completely. コードギアス is pretty horrible, but it's also quite good. Especially when I learned there's a second season :B


I've never watched an anime where pretty much every single main character is killed off. . . but I'm getting used to it.


Wahaha that sounds bad.


But really, I've decided that Rivalz is going to be my new fav. character- he's too much of a side character to ever get killed.


Yup. We all know that Suzaku AND/OR Lelouch are going to die at some point, so Suzaku can't be my fav. character anymore. Besides, he's kind of odd now. I guess having your girlfriend die would do that to you.


And I've decided that Lelouch just needs to be backhanded a few times. No, actually, he needs a good smack everytime he opens his mouth. I thought that Sasu-gay was the definition of angsty. . . but Lelouch wins. Or maybe he's more suited for the award of Ultimate Self-Defeatist.


Yeah, that's it.


Ok, well, here's an AMV I made recently about Suzaku and Euphie (waaah so sad!). I still can't believe that Suzaku is working with Lelouch, but I guess after what happened with FLEIA (however that's spelled), Suzaku probably felt he lost all right to judge. . . though technically that's Lelouch's fault, too. Of course.


Lelouch fails.


 


. . . Just in case I haven't already established that.


 


So, here's the video (as usual, high quality is recommended) ☆


Enjoy!


:D



No comments: