Saturday, November 29, 2008

When I Look at My Youtube Channel, I Start Pouting.


Wah! I need to learn how to update my blog more regularly ^_^;


Youtube has been on a role lately; taking down all of my vids D:

First, they took down MY VERY FIRST VIDEO EVER. T_T

Yes, “One Piece: Breakdown” is no longer viewable because of Jack Johnson. It was my first vid, so it was pretty bad- but I still loved it.


ALSO, I’m extremely disappointed because my “Soushi and Riko: Realize” has been removed, as well. >_<


Waaaaaaaaaah I spent so much time on that one! I loved it T_T


*sigh*


Oh well, I hope my other videos will be safe for a while.


(And I just discovered that I can still watch my SoushixRiko vid where it's embedded it in my blog. . . I wonder how long that will last フッフッフッフッ…)


Ok, I’m going to put my somewhat recent vid of TegoMasu Letters here for your viewing pleasure. It’s quite popular ^_^ AND it’s my first time seriously subbing something (though I didn't translate it), so I’m quite proud of it :D


Oooooh, I also just recently began buying some nice magazines- such as, Potato, Duet, and Myojo XD When I feel like it, I may stick some scans up here (or rather, links to scans) ^_^


I’m looking forward to getting the Nov. and Dec. issues of Myojo- the covers are HSJ and NEWS! Yay!!


Well, that’s enough for today... Please enjoy my vid:



Watch TegoMasu Letters ~Subbed~ in Entertainment Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com 


 


No comments: