Sunday, December 14, 2008

Because Doing Random Stuff is Fun.

Yay! I got my Nov. and Dec. issues of Myojo! :D


I have to kind of. . . “half-read” them because I don’t know very much kanji. ^_^


Because there was a HSJ poster I wanted, I also got some issues from April a little while ago- Potato and Duet. I really like Duet! The page quality of that magazine is ridiculously good~ @_@


However, I have to say, DecemberのMyojoのphotoshoots were really well done! The colors and composition made me very happy. Especially the shoots for NEWS and KAT-TUN. I don’t even know anything about KAT-TUN. . . but I scanned my fav. pic of that shoot for you to see n_n.


The pics I ended up scanning, for the most part, don't actually have my fav people in them (I didn't even scan any マッス >_<. . .) but, for some reason, whether for the clean-ness of the pics or the colors, I really liked them. ^_^


So, here we go! Joy-San’s fav scans:


Photobucket


Random やもちゃん. . .


Photobucket


Ok. . . so I couldn't not scan ヒロ.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Even though I have no clue who this guy is. . . the purple-ish blue and black combo looks pretty cool.


Photobucket


だいちゃん。Oh, and their drama's pretty good; you should watch it.


Photobucket


I like these HSJ pair articles- the one with Dai-chan and Yama-chan was my fav. BUT, the one with Hikaru and Inoo was pretty cool, too.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Not so sure what to say about this one. . . but, it's probably my fav out of all of these. . . for reasons that I can't comprehend.



Ok, so there's my list. If you want to DL any of these pics (full size), simply leave a comment w/your email and I will gladly send you a link. Simple as that. If you DL a pic and then use it elsewhere, ALWAYS CREDIT ME (please). I paid for these magazines, yo. (I even cleaned the scans nicely in PS).



That's all I have to say.



Hopefully I'll update with a new AMV soon!!


Until next time...



:D



No comments: