Thursday, June 11, 2009

Showbiz. . . or Shoubiz? O__o


Ahahaha I just read a blog entry from 6/6 and was slightly amused.


It's recording time- which means it's time for Shou to "sing enthusiatically" (as he puts it).


 


 


あれ?君パート何だっけ?


 


Ohohoho Shou have you always had such a clever sense of humor? >___> . . .


(Or, rather, has my sense of humor always been so lame? *laughed like an idiot for 10 minutes*)


 


 


All I can say is that I'm really expecting this new single to be good.


Alice Nine's latest single releases have been nice (Rainbows & Beautiful Name)- I heard no pitch discrepancies (though Cross Game and Mirror Ball are a little suspicious).


The thing is, their songs (for the most part) are always good. However, when it comes to recording them. . . I don't know what happens.


 


When they perform live, though, any issues there were in their recording disappears.


Yeah, it's a mystery.


 


But, yes, the countdown for their new single is underway!


 


 


Apparently it's in honor of their 5 year anniversary n_n They'll also be releasing a new book! *is excited*


They are also changing the trascription of their name from アリス九號. or alice nine./alicenine. to Alice Nine. . . which is probably good, but I was particularly fond of the period at the end of their name >_<


Maybe this means they'll finally try to become more global (yes, please come to America :D).


Photobucket


*can't wait for the new PV*  


 


 


. . . and that's all I have to say n_n


 


 


 


 


No comments: