Friday, June 26, 2009

No, I Don't Play the Cello. Neither does Aoi. . .?

Ow, my English.


GAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh I'm so disappointed D:


Ayabie released their new single, "Aitakute," in May (so yes, I'm a little late, but I only really got into them recently). . .


IT'S SO UNBELIEVABLY BLAND. DDDDDDDD:


NNNOOOOOO o o o Oo oo O oo ooOoooOoOOoooo this can't be the same band that gave us 君の声と約束 and TheMe and ひなげし >___< (my fav. songs ^3^)


Oh, how can this beeeeee???????


WWHY AYABIE WHY?? 何で????????


私はAyabieのこと信じてだったT__T


あああああなたを呪い私の悪い日本語!!

アヤビエ私の日本語悪い呪い!


え. . . それはちょっとちがうよ。^ー^’’


And Aoi! Don't even get me started >__<

I thought his vocals have improved recently- BUT WHAT HAPPENED O__O

It's like he wasn't even trying ;___;


"Soprano" made me cry from having absolutely no real melody and "Summer Chime" was WHAT.

The guitar rhythm in that song has been done by so many bands before (and NOT VK bands) *dies*


What are they trying to dooooo? Did someone threaten them to not make any more good music?


Gaaaaaah everytrhing that makes Ayabie *Ayabie* is gone T__T


Hopefully their next release will be better. If it's not, they'll definitely begin to fade out of the VK scene. . .



Speaking of the VK scene. . .Photobucket
Photobucket



Kanon Wakeshima is LOVE :D

Her songs are so fun ^__^

(And I'll be able to see her in concert soon ufufufufufuu :B)


*Download Suna no Oshiro here* (because it's a good song n_n)




But, yeah. She's a good musician and a good artist n__n

I want to be her friend D:


No, really. That would be so sweet.



:D




No comments: