Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :DDDDDD


A preview for Alice Nine's single came out recently! I can't wait to hear the whole song! >_<


I sounds so nice :D


It reminds me of "夢幻 -electric eden-" a little bit. . . .I wonder if Saga wrote it? ^_^


Gaaaaaaaah the song sounds so pretty >w<


I like how the PV looks, too-

It moves really well with the music. ^_^








 


As long as they keep putting out polished songs like this, I'll be quite satisfied ^-^


It was a nice change listening to "Hana," after watching a bunch of SuG and Megamasso PVs. . .


SuG MESSES WITH MY BRAIN WAVES. D:


 


And so does Gou :D


ahahahaha. Anyway, yeah. August 5th will be here before we know it.


And it will be a lovely time. . . s.


>__>


 


And that's all, yo.


v ( -__- ) V


 


No comments: