Monday, July 7, 2008

Aha!

Ahaha, so I may be pretty adept with technology when it comes to software like PS or FCE. . . but making a web page is a little different ^_^;;.

I promised myself before I started this thing that I wouldn't spam people's lives away by writing down reams of. . . well, unnecessary things. So, if you're into Japanese culture- whether it be the language, manga, anime, or drama, I hope you can find some enjoyable posts right here.

You may find reviews, comics, fan-art, desktop themes, or videos for your viewing pleasure (depending on how I feel when I post :D). I'm an artist, so most of what you will find WILL be original- so, please enjoy yourselves!

Ah! To start off, my new video! I posted it to youtube a couple of days ago. If you are a Kamen Rider Den-o fan, I highly recommend it! :)



No comments: