Saturday, July 12, 2008

Though, One Piece Definitely Wins Over Bleach.

Well, I finished and uploaded my newest One Piece AMV... I'm really happy with how it turned out! The video quality on youtube makes me sad, however, so I'm looking for some other sites to publish to as well :D





You can watch my video here.


I'm continuing to ink and catch up with old comic sketches. It's kind of depressing because I just want to fix everything wrong with my old drawings before inking... but that would be a big pain, so I restrain myself >_<... Below is one I just finished inking in PS and there's a sequel to this one- pt. 2 is here. Or you could click on my banner to get to my gallery :)


Beth meets Ulquiorra and Grimmjow, from Bleach. Yay. BTW, after reading the most recent chapter of Bleach, I'm really excited for next week! Yes, I'm an Ulquiorra fan :D I can't believe he's actually pondering the feeling of friendship ^_^








banner_for_blog



No comments: