Monday, July 14, 2008

Kamen Rider 2008!

Because I've finished watching Kamen Rider Den-o, it's time to move onto Kiva. And I have ^_^. I started watching the first episode and then stopped because it seemed kind of creepy. . .


After that, I tried to watch Kamen Rider Hibiki, but I couldn't be patient enough to watch past the second episode. I really liked the musical opening of Hibiki; it was definitely made of win, but it was all downhill from there. I think it was the form of the monsters that got me. They made REALLY annoying noises and I found the battle scenes were too hard to follow. Yeah, it was irritating.


So, I went back to Kiva, fell in love with Wataru when he held up the "gomen" sign, and have been watching it ever since.


I'm glad that this rider was different than I expected. When I read about it, it seemed that the monsters- fangaia, fangai, fangire, whatever you want to call them- were modeled after vampires, and that made me NOT want to watch it.


Me + blood = link


Here's the first episode of Kamen Rider Kiva, because it's awesome (though, the opening music is a bit grating ^_^; ). Can you spot Masao from Hanazakari no Kimitachi e? Mahahaha I'm creeped out :D




Online Videos by Veoh.com








No comments: