Monday, July 21, 2008

Um. . . Wow.

So, I'm pretty excited.


I happened to stumble upon a Destiny's Play music video, which I didn't even know existed. I watched it and first I thought LOLWTHeck. Then my eyes went kind of glassy and I reached toward the screen, while slowly chanting, "...must...edit..."



Not really.


But, I ended up downloading it anyway and messed around with it in FCE. It took me awhile to get serious because I kept getting distracted by the totally out-of-character, non-Seto-kun, completely deranged facial expressions Setomaru made while singing :D


Needless to say, being able to stop at random frames was quite entertaining.


But, I learned a lot about FCE while doing this and it took a lot of patience (once I became serious^_^). I think my videos from now on will definitely be a step up in quality.



Though, it took years to get a decent looking video onto the internet; it's so frustrating!! Even the one on veoh is a definite step-down as far as video quality goes :( But, I'm thankful that I got it to look as good as it does. . . It could have been a lot worse ^_^;


So, here it is! Please enjoy! :)


(Or you can watch it larger screen).







Online Videos by Veoh.com





No comments: