Thursday, August 21, 2008

I think IXA should show up in the next episode of Koizora.

Where's Koizora this week, eh??


Haha, so much for saying I wouldn't watch it :D


I'm desperately waiting for episode 3, not because I necessarily want to watch it. . . I just can't not watch it O_o


As usual, I blame it on Seto's hair.



I started watching Ranma 1/2 yesterday and I really like it (^_^)

It's the first time I've really liked an anime after only watching the first few seconds- the opening song is so かわいい!!


Yay ♪


I forgot that Kappei Yamaguchi was Ranma's seiyū, but I was really happy when I heard his voice! He's definitely the best! ❁


Not only is he the voice of Usopp and Inuyasha, but also L-kun! :D


However, I really like Hiroki Takahashi, as well, when he plays Eiji in Prince of Tennis.


But, only when his voice is higher; in the beginning episodes of PoT, Eiji's voice is way too low.


とにかく, I wanted to post my new MV here!


You can watch it (in HIGH QUALITY *_*) here.


Or, right here ↓↓


Please enjoy! :)






Online Videos by Veoh.com







No comments: