Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kamen Rider Kareshi.

Wahaha, I started watching Zettai Kareshi the other night XD


I thought it would be amazingly. . . well, stupid. But, I was wrong! I actually like it very much! Apparently, the drama differs quite a bit from the manga?? But, I wouldn't know. . . because I haven't read it. I was deterred by the front cover of vol. 1 (≧ __ ≦)


:D


Anyway, I knew that Mizushima Hiro was in this drama and I think he's a good actor, so I randomly decided to watch it. Yay for Nanba senpai and Tendou Souji!! (and now Asamoto Soushi (^ w ^) )


In other news. . . The the Kamen Rider Kiva Supernova album is awesomely cool. That's pretty much all I have to say. ♪


. . . I have some new MVs hidden up my sleeve, so be prepared!


☆ *Is really excited* ☆


Ah! I have a desktop picture that I made a while ago. . .


But, I just recently remembered I had it ^__^


It's Wataru, from KRK! Yay! *cheers*


. . . um, well, it's Wataru looking really out of character (which is kind of annoying). . . >__<


They're trying so hard to make the Kamen Rider look really cool this year (they're doing a good job XD), but why can't they do a photo shoot with Wataru wearing his mask and goggles, huh? (and his poncho ^-^ )?


I'd love it ♡


I'm working on another picture, with Wataru, Kengo, and Nago. . . yeah. I'll post it when I'm done :)


But, here is the desktop pic I mentioned, in two different forms. One is very Kiva, with the proper black and red color scheme. The other one is ridiculously bright. . . and purple-neon-ish. @__@


If you choose the brighter one, you're probably less of a Kiva fan and more of a Seto fan :D


You know it's true.










As usual, please leave a comment if you decide to use one of these! ^__^






No comments: