Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yeah, Soushi is pretty cool. (But not in the manga)

Yay! I made another MV, this time with Zettai Kareshi! :D


Ok, so I thought Hiro was OK in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e and pretty good in Kamen Rider Kabuto (oh, and I even watched Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata and really disliked Fujiki). . . But, Soushi was the role for him! Most definitely (^_^)


I don't know, somehow, the character fit him like a glove. So, my opinion of Mizushima-san? Is a lot higher ☀


And I found the perfect song for my MV- I was so happy!! It completely covers Soushi and Riko's relationship ^_^


Plus, I think the song is really pretty ♡


SO, please watch it!


I had some amazingly cool transitions in my movie, but they wouldn't export . . . so, I can't show them to you T_T


You can watch my video right here, or go here (and click on high quality O_O).


:D





No comments: