Monday, August 11, 2008

A Mixture of Excitement and Angst

I finished yet another MV (yay)! I'm pretty happy with this one :D I feel like I worked on it for really long time, though I only worked on the video itself for 2 days. The extra time was spent translating the song I used because there were absolutely no translations on the internet ANYWHERE O_O It's such a good song, too! *Is disappointed*


But, yes, a translation was necessary, so I buckled down and did my best ^_^ And I'm not going to share my hard work with you :D


(*has questionable translation skills, at this point*)


Please watch the MV, though; I think the gist of the song is quite apparent :)






Online Videos by Veoh.com



On another subject. . . I was pretty excited today because finally some new scanlated chapters of Sket Dance came out ^w^


The scanlating team is looking for cleaners and typesetters and I was considering it. . .


I don't think it would be very difficult ^_^ but, I don't think I want that responsibility.


Even though I <3 Sket Dance XD


AH, more fun news: The Kamen Rider Kiva movie, "King of the Castle in the Demon World" (wahaha, what's up with that name? >_<) came out on Saturday! Yay! In his blog, Seto asked Kiva fans to please visit theaters to see the new movie. . .


but, I couldn't. . . T_T


Unfortunate non-Japanese fans will probably have to wait until a good five months from now to watch it. Or more. D':


They just did the Kamen Rider Super Live 2008 stage show, too. . .


*is depressed*



*sigh* Anyway, I have a desktop picture to share ^_^


Seigaku's Golden Pair! (what else were you expecting??)


Please enjoy(!) and comment if you decide to use it ^_^



:D


No comments: