Sunday, August 31, 2008

Though I add more videos, My channel only gets smaller O__o

I'm in a good mood because I keep listening to a good song (^_^)


"We Can Make It" by Arashi~☆


Arashi is definitely my fav. band right now :) I like so many of their songs- and their music videos are always really creative and entertaining.


I just watched the music video for "We Can Make It" and I really like it, except for the fact that it starts out with the camera on Jun. (º__*)


Wahaha can you tell I'm not a Jun fan? :D

I don't know why there are so many. . .


Well, anyway, I really like some of their older songs, like Sunrise Nippon and Kansha Kangeki Ame Arashi. . . ^_^


And the Sunrise Nippon PV is really fun to watch :D


Plus, watching their earlier videos (though, they lack the fun special effects more recent ones have) involve a lot more dancing and everyone's hair is actually dark/natural O_o


*can't stand it when Japanese guys dye their hair blonde*


Gleh.↑↑ major pet peeve↑↑




It doesn't look as cool as you think T_T


. . . But, I digress.


New AMV time! Yes *A* MV. Yay for anime! :D


It's a mixture of different anime. . . though, I think Inuyasha dominates it just a little ^_^


As usual, watch it right here ↓↓ OR here (highqualityyespleaseandthankyou).



And, yes, yet another one of my videos has been laid to rest -_-


Let's have a moment of silence for One Piece: "Dreamin' of You," which was removed as per instruction from Avex Entertainment, Inc.


. . .T_T . . .




Thanks to everyone for the nice comments I recieved on it ^_^


Now, let us strive toward a better future together- one filled with plenty of One Piece AMVs!


:D




No comments: